Wednesday, August 4

I feel accomplished.

I feel accomplished because I remembered how to post something. I felt more accomplished until a second ago when I hit the enter key and it posted my entry without any subject. I ought to have left it that way. Then I would laugh every time I saw it. As it is I have finished my Externship! Because I am such a good student I wrote about most of my days and that entry will be forthcoming.
This font is called Trebuchet but as far as I am concerned it is unworthy of the name. It doesn't decimate ANYTHING and is distinguishable only because of its normalcy. While that's on my brain, why is it that my blasted computer insists it will update at the most inconvient times? And then it keeps bothering me until I let it. Why can't it update when I'm not using it? Eh? It is questions like this that make me question the sanity of any Windows programmer, builder, organizer, person, thing. Now I post.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I can comment on my own stuff! What fun and excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what's more I can do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That darn font thing doesn't show up anyway. That really annoys me. I even mentioned it and it doesn't have the decency to show up! Now I just feel indignant all over. Oh look! Indignant hair, teeth, toenails, and follicles all because a misnamed font won't show up. This can't be healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look, I posted, what are you going to do about it? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. darn Toad.
    We could write Paragon on here. And only let our family see it! :-D

    ReplyDelete